How to Get My Iron-on Patches Attached?
Views : 395
Update time : 2016-10-17 14:58:20
How to get my iron-on patches attached?
This is the very important and a key question when you have the Custom Embroidered Patches in hands and ready to get them applied onto your clothes.
First of all, there are 2 key information for heat pressing:
- Temperature rate: 150℃ (302℉)
- Time of pressing: 20 seconds
Secondly, we have to check a few things before get the hot iron onto the patch:
- Make sure the fabric of your clothes is good for heat pressing. Normally the silk, lace fabric is not a good choice, and sometimes the poly fabric may got burn so that we need to be very careful. Those thick&heavy fabrics can be work very well such as cotton and denim;
- Get the position of the patch where you are going to placed, and make sure the surface is smooth and there’s no any wrinkles or folds;
- If you used a steam iron, please make sure the steam function is off;
- When you get the patch placed on the position, you can use a piece of fabric or a towel to cover the patch’s surface, in this way your patch can’t be burn under the hot iron;
Heat pressing step: now we are going to iron it!Keep on pressing about 20 seconds,and your iron is now setted at 150℃ (302℉).
A few notes of checking whether the patch is attached well:
- Let the patch cool down after heat pressing;
- Checking the edge of the patch carefully, if there are any edges aren’t fully secured, then repeat the heat pressing step above, but only needs 10-15seconds, just make sure the glue is melt completely and adhere onto your clothing firmly.
Care instruction of your clothes with iron on patches:
Now you get the Custom Embroidered Patches ironed on perfectly on your clothes, it looks great! But still need to be carefully when you washing.
Just take care of the things above then your Custom Embroidered Patches can be attached onto your clothing firmly for a long time.
- Hand washing will be better than machine washing;
- Air dry will be better than dryer machine.
sunnyseasonpatches All Rights Reserved.